Seeing Kelli Buxton's effective visual literacy unit inspired me to create this year end project for G4 students.
I very slightly adapted Kelli's visual literacy presentation. The first class I worked with did have some of these skills because their teacher had been stressing them when the students made presentations.
After talking through the presentation, students were ready to start scrapbooking. They selected photos from their iPad's camera roll. They also selected photos from their class Picasaweb account using the Web Albums HD app.
They pulled those photos into Pic Collage. Finished pages were saved to the camera roll and then added to their blog via Blogsy. Here are a few examples.
I very slightly adapted Kelli's visual literacy presentation. The first class I worked with did have some of these skills because their teacher had been stressing them when the students made presentations.
After talking through the presentation, students were ready to start scrapbooking. They selected photos from their iPad's camera roll. They also selected photos from their class Picasaweb account using the Web Albums HD app.
They pulled those photos into Pic Collage. Finished pages were saved to the camera roll and then added to their blog via Blogsy. Here are a few examples.







No comments:
Post a Comment