Monday, August 24, 2015

Uh-Oh - It's Broken: Fix It or Replace It

So, as we all know, the Blogsy iPad app. for importing YouTube videos into Blogger is not working. Well, on Friday I decided to take this concern up with the company via Twitter. The below screenshot is the conversation that was had with said company:


Since the creators of the app. don't have the passion to keep the app. in working condition, I had a thought. Why not involve middle school and high school students in the creation of a replacement app. Later this week, I'll be meeting with Anthony and James to discuss the possibilities of having their students create a replacement. While the process is not an overnight one, it does give students a look into what it takes to start an app. and keep it rolling. 

And, what if the people at Blogsy transferred the ownership and creation rights over to our school??

No comments:

Post a Comment